Monday, August 9, 2010

Sandia Agua Fresca

Well, dinner was leftover black beans and rice, tomatillo salsa and tortilla chips and it was fabulous.  So to accompany this fare I needed something refreshing, so having 1/2 a seedless watermelon in my fridge, I went with the sandia agua fresca....I don't measure, so I will give you my best guess and you can have the enjoyment of the refreshing drink.  The best things is, this is an extremely flexible recipe...adjust as needed. Go Team!



Sandia Agua Fresca 
2 servings


3 cups watermelon cut up
1 1/2 cups water
1 packet sugar, (I used sugar substitute)
1 cup ice


Blend together and enjoy this sweet, icy, fruity drink.





























1 comment:

  1. This drink looks so refreshing....I need to go and get a watermelon tomorrow so I can try this....yum.....

    Thanks from Malena!!

    ReplyDelete